Ask a legal Question <

easy legal help ask law answers your legal question: no charge and a quick answer!

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation < > Site Map Accessibility media relations partner with us about us Contact Search Site Advanced Search… law answers Sections Home ask a legal question answered questions freecover legal protection Personal tools You
are here: Home free, easy legal help ask law answers your legal question: no charge and a quick answer! < > one of our lawyers will answer (usually within the day) < > come back to us if you need further help< > recent questions My ex-wife has served me with a Notice of Severance of Joint Tenancy. What are the implications of this notice? 2009-04-03 My husband is applying for citizenship but has two driving offences on his licence. Can his citizenship be refused because of these? 2009-04-03 I have been done for speeding but the officer has got my car registration wrong on the ticket. Can I get away with it? 2009-04-03 My letting agent allowed my tenant to renew his lease without getting the rent in advance. The tenant is now in arrears. Can I sue my letting agent? 2009-04-03 My husband is divorcing me on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour but his behaviour was as bad, if not worse. What happens if we can't agree on who should pay the costs? 2009-04-03 More… Contact information free legal advice direct to your inbox< > If you want to contact the site administration, fill in the form below. < > Feedback details Name Please enter your full name E-Mail (Required) Please enter your e-mail address Subject (Required) Please enter the subject of the message you want to send. Message (Required) Please enter the message you want to send. our free advice sites special offer: about our free £100,000 legal cover Our other specialist free legal advice sites: motoring law debt and insolvency law money/consumer law probate law business law employment law divorce law family/relationship law property law property rental law immigration law free legal protection Copyright © 2000-2009
Quality Law. All Rights Reserved. Use of material on this site is subject to our terms and conditions
< >
Law Answers and are ands of Quality Law, Petoe House, Dartington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6DT; Administration tel. 01803 840229. Contact us by email.< >
A member of the Law Answers network of legal advice sites. Our solicitors are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority < > This site conforms to the following standards: < > Section 508 WCAG Valid XHTML Valid CSS Usable in any owser Ask Law Answers your own free legal question.< >


Ask a legal Question

Easy legal help ask law answers your legal question: no charge and a quick answer! free legal advice direct to your inbox. One of our legal team will respond to you personally by email (usually within the day)
We will anonymise the question and publish the answer online for the benefit of others in a similar predicament (but only if you give us specific permission to do so.

Coming soon, need free advice on Divorce. lawyers on our specialist divorce legal team give independent guidance about your divorce and subsequent financial and family settlement. We can then work for you on a fixed-fee basis to help you secure the best deal for you. All our solicitors are experts in divorce cases and we will fight hard to secure the outcome you want.

Ask A Legal Question Online and Get Answers Fast

Ask Us A Legal Question