Legal aid forms

The Legal Way To Change Your Current Name.

Changing Your Name - Every year thousands of people in the UK change their legal name by Deed Poll. A Deed Poll is a legal document used to declare your new name and renounce your old one. Anybody in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can change their name as long as it is not for fraudulent for deceptive purposes. Deed Poll Legal have been issuing an official deed poll for the last 8 years. We now operate on the internet. When you use our service your Deed Poll could be with you in 24 hours. For full details about the Deed Poll and our services Please look at the FAQ's and look around the website.

Our Approved Deed Poll Is Accepted By All The Agencies Including:


  • The UK Passport Service (identity and passport service)
  • DVLA
  • All Major Banks
  • The Health Service
  • Tax and revenue Offices
  • Benefit Agencies



Ask a legal Question

Easy legal help ask law answers your legal question: no charge and a quick answer! free legal advice direct to your inbox. One of our legal team will respond to you personally by email (usually within the day)
We will anonymise the question and publish the answer online for the benefit of others in a similar predicament (but only if you give us specific permission to do so.

Coming soon, need free advice on Divorce. lawyers on our specialist divorce legal team give independent guidance about your divorce and subsequent financial and family settlement. We can then work for you on a fixed-fee basis to help you secure the best deal for you. All our solicitors are experts in divorce cases and we will fight hard to secure the outcome you want.

Ask A Legal Question Online and Get Answers Fast

Ask Us A Legal Question